View Single Post
Old 17-06-2019, 05:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by thespiritual1
That is the kind of complicated energy work that I do not want to do. It involves doing a lot of things. Focusing on the root chakra and imagining the color red, while being aware of the breath and what not. After this there are 4 or 5 other chakras. This seems like a lot of work. For now, I am unaware of any other chakra beside the third eye. Is exploring the other chakras really going to help balance the third eye? I dont want to make my life difficult than it already is.

Here's the real cracker: It can already take weeks, months, but more likely years to fully activate these phenomena. Sometimes it might happen spontaneously, but it's only *spontaneous* because we haven't figured out the cause yet. But this is not a trivial exercise of visualize the colour red or the colour green and there you go. Once a chakra is 'activated' you will undoubtedly feel it, and it won't be any visualization-induced experience. Not that such techniques are useless, they can help inner focus upon spirituality, but the technique =/= experience.

Yes, it's a lot of work. Most people aren't even aware they HAVE a subtle body. We reincarnate and perhaps most of us have already had thousands of life times as human beings. If it were all so simple we would all have been in the heavens by now..