Thread: Skin walkers
View Single Post
Old 29-01-2020, 01:56 AM
Knower
All I can say is from my experience. I don’t have red eyes when I shift. Is it possible the light reflected to make it appear so? Then again, this may be a more developed werewolf and I honestly couldn’t tell you whether they wish anyone harm or not. I don’t, but I can’t speak for the one you sighted. I would guess, however, that they didn’t intend harm to you for two reasons: one, you’re alive. If they wanted you harmed, why wait? Two: they haven’t returned. Perhaps they have avoided the area now fearing being exposed. Otherwise it would be something else entirely.

I feel fairly sure we can rule out dogmen. They’re something different. Most people think they don’t actually have any human in them at all, they just happen to be bipedal. They usually travel in packs, and tend not to attack, but stalk. It seems they may aim to cause fear rather than outright attacks. This is why we can rule it out, though. This being has not appeared to you again, despite your fear. Dogmen would’ve licked that up.

That’s the extent of my knowledge, unfortunately. There ain’t exactly a werewolf manual.