View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 01:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Wanderer
Greetings Spirit Guide Sparrow,

Over the past 6 months my guides on the other side and I have been working on various lessons ... helping me grow and learn. Most of my earlier life was spent in a very low vibrational state of mind and I understand it was all self inflicted now. A great deal of hate, pain, anger and emotional darkness most of the time. At the time - I couldn’t understand why I didn’t want to be here and why I was so miserable but that was all I knew back then. Within the past several months I’ve just recently been opening up to love and compassion as I become more aware of my surroundings and what it is that’s going on both in the physical and the afterlife.

I’ve read several times that the vibration we send out is what we attract but it didn’t sink in till I experienced it and my guides confirmed it for me. I’m not at a spiritual level where I’m not affected by negativity and letting life lower my vibration. Keeping my vibration high is a full time job at the moment. It's still a struggle only because I’m not used to my vibration being high on a constant level. I tend to get stuck sometimes in that dark emotional state until one or more of my guides raises my vibration and everything is right with the world again.

My question is - Please, how do I manage to raise my vibration (mood, state of mind) and keep it at a higher level so I don’t keep falling into my old habits.

I’ve been told by my guides to make a list of things I feel gratitude for ... loved ones, spouse, a secure job, nice house and so forth and focus on that ... practicing a state of gratitude so to speak on a daily basis. Also to do what I love which is drawing and art I’ve noticed also brings my vibration up higher but I can’t draw 100% of the time as it’s only a hobby right now. Meditation and reflecting on the love my guides express to me on a normal basis helps tremendously.

I understand each individual is different, what might work for 1 person might not work for another but do you have any advice and/or tips on how an individual is to stay in a higher vibration or a state of love and compassion?
Greetings Spirit Wanderer,

It has been some time since you have brought forward this pensive articulation of your journey: The journey to your true Self. I trust the presence of patience within the instrument of time has bestowed you with a greater wealth of wisdom as I meet you upon this matter.
Dutifully we can explore your available avenues of forward fluidity and freedom, where you will hone a better understanding to the maintaining of vibration within a swamp of instability.

Your guides are correct to emphasise gratitude as a form of behaviour through repetitious ritual. The more gratitude you practice as a behaviour, the greater is the circuitry of thought which registers your consciousness to the vibration of love; the vibration of your spirit connection. This circuitry is created throughout your cellular and consciousness memory, connecting and reinforcing pathways of positive energy communication between your thought processes and through your physical body functions. As you assign values and vibrations of gratitude to your memories, remembered through your thoughts, or remembered through your physical sensory memories, these form a map and matrix of energy connectivity which allows the vibration of gratitude, of love, to flow more regularly throughout you as a living being. Thoughts of positive experiences form connective relationships with areas of the physical body associated with those experiences building a positive field of energy abundance. Such as the field of energy which flows through your hands, where your hands have sentient memory of touching a loved one or creating a work of art. This memory is stored within the cells of your hands and can be accessed as a reanimated sensory experience or as a specific vibration. The more of this vibrational circuitry of gratitude you create and gain access to, on a physical level and within your consciousness, the easier it shall become to maintain a more natural positive state of mind, body and spirit.

Do not aspire to simply identify gratitude for your material comforts and achievements, but identify your gratitude for the experience of a simple feeling of touch. Identify gratitude for what beauty your eyes bestow you, for the beauty your ears attune you to. Identify gratitude for your ability to experience a sense of aroma, and actively seek out such experiences to testify to your appreciation. Each of these sensations are recorded vibrationally within your cellular structure, and not only travel with you to the spirit world, but are passed on as cellular memory to your offspring. Your offspring carry within them the memories of their parents, and thusly they are, in a literal sense, never forgotten and never lost. This memory transference is what also facilitates the psychic connection between parent and child. Is this not something to be grateful for? Truly, for you carry within you the combined journey of your ancestors.

In order to address other avenues of your consistent vibrational you may wish to observe aspects of behaviour within thoughts, within feelings and within physical behaviour. Raising ones vibration to much greater resonances associated with deeply spiritual beings does not take place overnight. Your optimal vibration will only operate as you allow it to within your current behaviour, no matter how spiritual your intentions are. Your registry of vibration will grow as you grow, it will raise as your awareness raises, and as you continue to ritualistically perform from a spiritual perspective in your persona. Take the time to observe how you behave, in mind, in your emotions, in physical activity, and adjust yourself through one choice at a time, until you start building a momentum of self-recognition of spiritual movement. Every time you make a decision, identify its spiritual significance to your vibration and give yourself gratitude for making this decision. As you continue to choose spiritually, you begin to live from the heart; your recognition of good intent is solidified within a repetitious behaviour. As your behaviour changes, so too does your vibration. As you gain access to your central core vibration, you will reach a point where it will be impossible to revert back to a lower vibration because the connectivity to lower density behaviour will no longer be present. Doing the things you used to do will no longer attract you, satisfy you or hold any value to you. It is at this point you will realize you have grown, and that you have raised your vibration to a point of no return. Your thoughts, your feelings, your behaviours will resonate to a completely different resonance which will open many doors, and at the same time, close many others.

Your companion of consciousness.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸