View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 05:00 PM
Quagmire

I am not convinced that very many human kids come from other planets. I have worked with kids and very few (I will say next to nothing) in the area I live and where I work seem to be so. I do understand that it can differ from area to area. Some do seem to be from other worlds connected to Earth. I have also met some that came to Earth long ago and have had many lives here. But I do believe the majority of those humans on Earth are from Earth (95% pops up in my head with 90% being what I descibe as human at their core). But what do I know

Norse Mythology talks about there being nine worlds of Earth and this one being called Middle Earth. There might actually be plenty more than just the nine that Norse Mythology talks about and that Earth is far more vast than just this part we call Earth. I have memory of going to one of the worlds that Norse Mythology describes between lives on this part of Earth. For me Earth this times around seem more alien to me than it has ever been and I have been around for a very long time with my individual existence far predating my first human life in 10000 BC. So I guess for some describing Earth as not being their home, might just be because it seems so unfamiliar this time around. I never remembered it as being this dense.

I spend alot of time talking to beings from my soul group/family and other closely connected in spirit (light body) that have part of their lives on/in some of the other worlds of Earth. I know I also have an existence there that is what I descibe as my higher self to whom I throw my consciouss to when I travel other worlds.

I do recognize that there are people from other planets, where the conditions of their planet is very much different than this. And I do believe that some did not imagine that life on Earth would be as tough as it is and regrets ever coming (at least while being in the midst of it all). I know that since I died in the 18th century until I came back in 1980 I had not imagined it would be even close to like it is.