Thread: I want to die.
View Single Post
Old 13-07-2017, 09:55 PM
Knower

Dear TheDivineOne

Sorry to say but everyone has their lessons to learn during it life time! How can you be sure this lesson you mentioned is the only one you have to learn and you can go to the next lesson in the next life?

Dont waste your time! Our life is precious because it was given a certain time to: pay our debts (and this is what I feel from what you told here), to change our behavior (from bad to good), do good for others, grown in knowledge and morally! This is the basics!

Dont loose e the opportunity to do as much as possible now and dont let for later. Later could be more difficult!

Great that you have learnt this lesson you mentioned but there so much to do.

Dont pray to death, death dont exist! You will wake up in spiritual world and will regret those things you could have done and let for later!

Sorry again but right now your situation is even worst, thanks to this post... you will not have the benefit to say in your defense : " oh I didnt knew that" or " I never heard about this".

Now things got really serious for you!!!

Although no one can go back and make a fresh start, anyone can start now and make a new end! - Francisco Candido Xavier