View Single Post
Old 05-05-2018, 03:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Thanks for replying. It also may have been my awakening which lead me to this realisation, however I totally gave up on the whole idea just recently, when I saw quite a few free energy devices that were already powering small towns... however the Illuminati has a vested capital interest in keeping the planet reliant on fossil fuels and thus seeks to discredit and totally humiliate and break the spirit and the bank balance of anybody who even tries it...our good friend, Nikola Tesla learned the hard way and nothing whatsoever has changed since his sad and sorry demise. I realised that the inhabitants of this 3D world are just not ready for this stuff, so it makes no difference whether it is brought into this dimension or not..so, I eventually took the hint and cowardly copped out, for my own peace of mind.

I hear you and totally agree. We have a long sad history around free energy for the reasons you said. No one gets rich off free.

Still all that being said, I think if we keep producing it and getting it out there, sort of a black market movement, the masses will overwhelm the opposition. They can't kill us all - they won't have wage slaves to get rich off of or anyone to buy their cheap made ticky-tacky's. Bottom line, we have the Numbers - we've always have out massed them. They just convinced us we had no power.