View Single Post
Old 18-04-2018, 03:49 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARDAV70
Yeah Colorado, that's what happened to me in my NDE...had no recollection of anything including myself of/in this life, but did see a generic episode of it's failures. In fact, at the very beginning of it, it was as if prior to that I didn't exist at all until that moment the NDE began.

In retrospect between the "here" and "there", to me the "there" is the reality because my perception/state of being were heightened on a level not ever experienced in this life.

I didn't get to stay that long, I assume your NDE was longer than mine, Mard. I stayed long enough to see the grey mist, a deceased relative, and the white light. I have read others NDEs, and it seems like the longer you stay, the more you remember about this life. I didn't remember a thing, and I relate to what you said...for all I knew I didnt exist before that moment. It felt like a clean slate, starting over, born again, ect....like waking up from a dream and not knowing where you are, or who you are....but I didn't stay long enough to go further to see how it would unfold.