View Single Post
Old 06-02-2018, 04:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazydullard
I wrote on a piece of paper that "I give up my eternal soul... for fastandbulbous (a friend) to come pay me."

I originally envisioned him winning the lottery and paying me money which could be used for drugs, but it never happened. However, when I examined the root cause of my selling my soul, I realized that I just wanted to be high all the time.

And it worked. I was able to shoplift alcohol and many other things to pay for methamphetamine or to drink. I did this for years without getting caught. When I went to jail, for other reasons (not stealing), they gave my psychiatric medicines which numbed the experience of jail.

So what I'm saying is that I cast a magick spell to be high all the time and it worked.

I'm six months sober now, though. But I have in my pocket, in case life ever gets too bad, that I can still go on a crime spree and be high all the time.

Thoughts?

so you don't think the addictiveness of meth had anything to do with it? you think it was all your spells and thoughts that caused you to do bad things to fuel your high?

common man.