View Single Post
Old 21-08-2012, 04:34 AM
Trieah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
My theory is because wherever you end up as soon as you leave your body is the RTZ (Real Time Zone). Sometimes it will look like your room, sometimes your room with distortions, sometimes somewhere different.. Once you leave the confines of that you are inside of the astral planes so even if you are flying out of your window it's very likely on the other side will not be the street your home is on.

So what's your theory on different dimensions in the astral plane? One time, I could feel myself sliding vertically out of my feet, with the help of my main spirit guide. But at the last second, I felt myself being pulled off to the right, like it was some kind of detour. Then it felt like I was in two places at the same time, one place with my main guide, and the second with someone I didn't quite recognize. At first, I was getting the conversations mixed up between the two of them, because I didn't even realize that I was in two different places. It was during a time when I had been telling my main spirit guide that since I couldn't really see him all that much, I wanted to feel his face with my hands so that I could tell what he looked like. I was hearing his voice, but feeling the face of the other spirit that pulled me off to the right. I was kind of confused, and then I couldn't hear anything from my main guide anymore and it was just me and the other spirit until my confusion woke me up enough to pull me back in my body. I later found out that it was the same spirit who had pulled me away from my main guide weeks before.