View Single Post
Old 20-08-2012, 11:27 PM
Master
Going through walls is pretty simple in a projection it is mind over matter. Same goes for going through floors and ceilings although ceilings are the one thing that can pose as a true issue. I have found in almost all of my projections when I have gone to the highest plane possible for my vibrational frequency I get blocked out by a ceiling that I cannot go through. If you are unable to go through a wall typically it is because you have not prepared yourself for what is on the other side. But like I said it is mind over matter you must know that you can walk through a wall or fly through a ceiling or fall through a floor. Know what will happen when you attempt it, imagine yourself going through it as it happens.

I will give you an experience that sort of applies to this on one of my projections one of my longer ones I flew through several layers of homes each layer having a different home setting and people/peoples in it. After going through the ceiling & floor of about 8 of them I reached a ceiling I could not pass through. After that I decided I would explore the home I ended up in and as I fell back down to the floor I said to myself "I can walk on this floor" keep in mind just seconds ago I flew through this floor like it wasn't there. By the time I landed down back to that floor it was a solid floor and no longer did I phase through it. From that point on the floor was steady under my feet and I explored the person's home and played around a little bit testing if they could see me and things like that. It is all mind over matter, but there will be mental boundries which are impassable until you are mentally prepared for what is on the other side.