View Single Post
Old 20-08-2012, 09:51 PM
12padams

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
I think for any things you want to accomplish during OBEs (flying, moving through walls, etc.) having enough energy is most important. Before you begin your moving around, request Energy now! or Clarity now! It can be given if you ask. Keep asking until you feel the awareness level you want. Then just think about doing what you want.
Hmm, energy being used to do impossible things sounds like a good technqiue :)

Quote:
I was able to stick my hands out, I could feel the wind and it was real cool
I've put my hands through my closed bedroom door in the past, infact there's a video of that too :)

Quote:
Interesting video. Thanks for sharing it.

And your little sister is just so adorable
Lol I'm guessing you clicked on either the "yucky lunch" video or "2 year old plays minecraft"

Quote:
When I am out of my body I am going to say, where I want to go to.
You could also attempt to do what I was about to do in the video before that creature stopped me... Use my bedroom door as a tool to translocate me to anywhere I wanted. That way you just open the door with intention for it to lead to the place you desire.

Quote:
Like most things in the astral worlds, going through walls may lead to a variety of places... the next room or the next dimension or....

Just try it and see for yourself.

I plan to once I start writing my 3rd book in April next year. It will be based on exploring higher dimensions and nonphysical places which I haven't been to before. I can't wait to see what kind of interesting places I stumble upon :)