View Single Post
Old 18-11-2023, 08:17 AM
Master

Hi Sacred . I cannot really offer any advice as each of us is very different in how we operate/ ground ourselves/ and cope with being highly sensitive. Ask 100 people what makes them happy/ sad/ laugh/ cry and you will get 100 different answers ..
Ask 100 sensitives/ empaths how they cope , and again, you will get 100 different answers .
I do of course fully Empathize with your situation as I live it everyday too so I know how overwhelming things can be.
JustBe covered a lot of bases .
And likewise, I feel compelled to agree with Native Spirit in as much as I feel that your spirituality is being developed too.
And of course one does not need to be a sensitive to develop spiritual awareness or awakenings etc, but I feel that when a sensitive also has an awakening then it just elevates things even more.
But whether a sensitive, a spiritually awakened or both I believe we never stop developing .
I know I don't.
But the part of your message that almost reduced me to tears was ... Could you develop this to prevent things from happening.
I found that very moving.
Of course we would all like to feel we can prevent sad things from happening , but it just does not work like that. I only wish it did.

Last edited by AngelBlue : 18-11-2023 at 09:23 AM.