View Single Post
Old 29-07-2017, 03:02 PM
Master
Shall I go there? Yep, I shall go there.

Do you know what Rudra means Shivatar? Rudra means to cry....to howl.

Rudra represents all the tears of pain, regret and remorse.

In the Upanishads, Sage Yajnavalkya states that there are eleven Rudras - the five senses/karmendriyas (that which relays sensory information to the mind), the five Jnanendriyas (that within the mind that makes sense of sensory input) and the Atman/Soul making up the eleven. It is said that when we die, when all these shut down and close off, they make us cry and hence, they are called Rudras.

Shiva is also called Rudra because when Brahma created the world and Shiva saw what a reckless job he did, Shiva cried and His tears fell to Earth...these became the Rudraksha beads and this is why Shaivites wear them.

Rudra is usually felt inside and worshiped by those who have felt very deep pain and turmoil in their lives. He seems to be the only thing that can make sense of it all, where any kind of 'loving God' cannot. Lord Rudra/Bhairava is death itself - death of ego, of pride, of fear and physicality.

Associating with Rudra means you have transcended the physical body and you embrace death with your soul.

I also think I have scared you off now, but I also understand I have given you massive shaktipat over the past two days so it's going to take some time to integrate this into your being and your awareness. Stuff is happening for you now, but take your time and I wish you love and peace.

Aum Namah Shivaya