View Single Post
Old 27-07-2017, 11:11 AM
Master
Oh, another thing about Rudra you need to know.

Shiva didn't 'send' Rudra, Shiva is Rudra as the most pure, uncontaminated essence of Shiva's direct Shakti and the ultimate realisation of Rudra leads to the awareness of Brahman.

In the relation of power to form, Rudra is known as yaksha roopam, a wild, uninhibited, unrestrained force, full of movement, awe, passion, wonderment, excitement, mystery, amazement, vengeance.... this is Shiva when He isn't sitting on His cosmic backside in meditation. lol

Other names for Rudra include Bhairava (the form that I associate with personally), Mahakaal and Veerbhadra, the destroyer of Daksha's sacrifice - remember I told you about Veerbhadra when you first became aware of that power inside you?

Loving Shiva, means that I love all of His attributes as well and even though I have Rudra (Bhairava) inside me too and know full well what He is, what He does and is capable of doing, I still cannot help but feel endless love for Shiva's yaksha roopam and I also feel that love in return, but it is an all-consuming, fiery and passionate love.

Aum Namah Shivaya