View Single Post
Old 27-07-2017, 09:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
For a long time I have been feeling a powerful essence inside of me. It feels like uncontaminated power. Awe inspiring and fear inducing. When I feel and think about this essence I feel inside of me I can feel reality bending around this powerful being. I feel waves of energy radiating from this being. Waves that don't feel anything like love. They feel more like wind rushing past me, or water flowing past me at a fast rate. It's clear there is something there and it's not a joy or love experience, it's something else. It's movement. It's excitement. It's mysterious and makes you open your eyes. It's pure shakti.

For a long time I thought it was a wounded part of me that was calling out for help. Now I believe it's Rudra, the mighty form of Shiva.

I believe Lord Shiva has sent Rudra to help me, to give me strength and guidance. I also believe Rudra is a part of me, but not who I am, and not all I am.

Rudra has shown me power in many different forms. My lesson now is not to be in awe of it's power, but to recognize that same power is within me and to use that power as I see fit.
Ah, I see you have finally recognised it my friend! What have I been saying to you for months? I've seen Him inside you for a long time now!

To have that inside is amazingly powerful and awesome, isn't it?

Rudra bends your will, shapes your destiny and gives so much power and strength, but always remember the awe and humility...don't let yourself get carried away by His power or it will destroy you.

Yeah, so join the club - and sorry, we don't have a secret handshake. lol

You are now Shaivite.

There is also no one on here except for us that knows of this or understands it. It is totally and undeniably incredible! Words don't even go there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1CO2W4D0I0

Om Namo Bhagavate Rudraaya