View Single Post
Old 23-04-2017, 01:01 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color Asian > Sea and Or Land > North and South AMerican sites

Sure your welcome MDave We all have beliefs for this or that, that, may change over time with new information.

1} That you dont appear to see genetic connection between Asians and so many North and South Americans just seem dumbfounding to me. it is obvious, irrespective of land and/or pathways from Asia to America's.

2} Again, the program on genetics I saw was unequilvical with their findings. So I come away beliving there is genetic connection, that, is more direct than the 50th cousin scenarios Guy Muchie lays out in "Seven Mysteries of Life". A book written with much less genetic information but shows how all humans, on finite planet have to be within 50th cousins.

3} the program began mystery of how 11 - 13,0000 year old Mexican princess found in Yucatan East Gulf side of Yucutan got there into thes deep water caves was primarily based on the handful of Paleo Indians coming through a short, temperorary opening in ice pack in Canada.

From there some followed rivers{ Misourri }routes from Montana, Wyoming, Colorado to Missippi on to Gulf and then over to Yucutan.

That led them to see those humans studing some remains of Indians{ Paleo? } of found in Montanna, or thereabouts. Another perspective is given in that program, based on molecules of food found in the gut of one of these well presevered Indians.

This alternate perspective says what was in the gut can also be found in seaweed off coasts of North Americas. So that viewpoint says there was sea pathway of Paleo Indians that then one or more crossed through mountains to Montanna and then on to Gulf and Yucutan.

So the above is stuff from two differrent programs I saw in last year or two. Again, I favor sea pathways to the Americas but some of both may have been involved in various ways. But a current in the ocean can carry some floating along way and especially if a human{s} are steering and paddling or even have some type of sails.

The sea pathways led to a few differrent Paleo Indian sites found in both North and South Americas 5- 15,000 years ago give or take a few thousand years, as I'm using my recall abilities for all of the above info.

4} the there is the {Paleo European Indians } that is mostly speculation based on the spear points found in some Carolina caves resembled those types found in French caves,

.....they may have become what are known as Clovis points. This link goes in these scenarios
http://www.stoneagetools.co.uk/solutrean-theory.htm

and are also found west of Missippii. Folsom Points are mostly west of missippii.

and this link is more indepth

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/histor...lture-3825828/
....More than 10,000 Clovis points have been discovered, scattered in 1,500 locations throughout most of North America; Clovis points, or something similar, have turned up as far south as Venezuela.

....They seem to have materialized suddenly, by archaeological standards, and spread fast. The oldest securely dated points, discovered in Texas, trace back 13,500 years. In a few centuries they show up everywhere from Florida to Montana, from Pennsylvania to Washington State.

..."The vituperative debate ended only when strong evidence for a pre-Clovis settlement turned up in Chile in the late 1990s. Other pre-Clovis sites followed, notably a cave in Oregon with fossilized human excrement identified by DNA analysis and dated by accelerator mass spectrometry. Little is understood about these early peoples. Clovis may no longer be the oldest American culture, but it remains the oldest American culture we know much about."....

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/histor...lture-3825828/

Corrected PNA info
http://www.pnas.org/content/104/41/16016/suppl/DC1

..."Clovis artifacts, a fire pit, and an almost fully articulated skeleton of an adult mammoth were recovered at Murray Springs with the black mat draped conformably over them. Excavations by Vance Haynes, Jr., and colleagues also revealed hundreds of mammoth footprints in the sand infilled by black mat sediments. These footprints and the mammoth skeleton appear to have been preserved by rapid burial after the YDB event (1). No in situ Clovis points and extinct megafaunal remains have been recovered from in or above the black mat, indicating that the mammoths (except in isolated cases) and Clovis hunting technology disappeared simultaneously."....

..."Aerial photo (U.S. Geological Survey) of a cluster of elliptical and often overlapping Carolina Bays with raised rims in Bladen County, North Carolina. The Bays have been contrast-enhanced and selectively darkened for greater clarity. The largest Bays are several kilometers in length, and the overlapping cluster of them in the center is ≈8 km long. Previous researchers have proposed that the Bays are impact-related features."....

..."Carolina Bays. The Carolina Bays are a group of ยป500,000 highly elliptical and often overlapping depressions scattered throughout the Atlantic Coastal Plain from New Jersey to Alabama (see SI Fig. 7). They range from ≈50 m to ≈10 km in length (10) and are up to ≈15 m deep with their parallel long axes oriented predominately to the northwest. The Bays have poorly stratified, sandy, elevated rims (up to 7 m) that often are higher to the southeast. All of the Bay rims examined were found to have, throughout their entire 1.5- to 5-m sandy rims, a typical assemblage of YDB markers (magnetic grains, magnetic microspherules, Ir, charcoal, soot, glass-like carbon, nanodiamonds, carbon spherules, and fullerenes with 3He). In Howard Bay, markers were concentrated throughout the rim, as well as in a discrete layer (15 cm thick) located 4 m deep at the base of the basin fill and containing peaks in magnetic microspherules and magnetic grains that are enriched in Ir (15 ppb), along with peaks in charcoal, carbon spherules, and glass-like carbon. In two Bay-lakes, Mattamuskeet and Phelps, glass-like carbon and peaks in magnetic grains (16-17 g/kg) were found ≈4 m below the water surface and 3 m deep in sediment that is younger than a marine shell hash that dates to the ocean highstand of the previous interglacial.

....Modern Fires. Four recent modern sites were surface-sampled. Two were taken from forest underbrush fires in North Carolina that burned near Holly Grove in 2006 and Ft. Bragg in 2007. Trees mainly were yellow pine mixed with oak. There was no evidence of carbon spherules and only limited evidence of glass-like carbon, which usually was fused onto much larger pieces of charcoal. The glass-like carbon did not form on oak charcoal, being visible only on pine charcoal, where it appears to have formed by combustion of highly flammable pine resin.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://journalofcosmology.com/Extinction105.html
..."The concentration of impact markers peaks near the Great Lakes and their unusually high water content suggests that a 4.6 km-wide comet fragmented and exploded over the Laurentide Ice Sheet creating numerous craters that now persist at the bottom of the Great Lakes. The coincidence of this impact, the onset of Younger Dryas cooling, extinction of the megafauna, and the appearance of a black mat strongly suggests that all these events are directly related. These results have unleashed an avalanche of controversy which I will address in this paper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARDAV70
Thanks for the kind and informative response, r6.
But first, let me make something clear. I'm not a "believer". ......However, I don't "believe" any of it, yet I hold that these are the findings, none of which is not possible or unfounded. Lol...and then...maybe I'm just making too much of semantics in regards of the word "believe"...???

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman