View Single Post
Old 22-04-2017, 11:20 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Arrow Impact Confirmed > Mammoths Die Off > East and West Ancient Peoples Meet

Yeah Mardave read some of the some stuff you did. Ex the intentional burying.

Last program I saw on tv was showing the genetic connection between Navajho's and Asians. That is opposite of genome info you present and/or believe. They went even broader to South America to Brazil or Argentina. Historical finds in South America dating 10,000 years if not 15,000 years ago have been known since 1990's if not early.

Seems like there was another continent involved in their genetic explorations also..{ ? } I dunno.

First of all, all humans were within at least 50th cousins of each other, or at least at time of and as presented in Seven Mysterys of Life by the author{ Guy Murchie } who spent 17 years writing his book. I read it in early 90's, If I recall correctly.

If you don't believe 90-99% of Paleoithic Indians came from Asia--- irrespective of land or water routes --- then you are certainly missing the obvious facial similarities. You and I will go no where on that topic.

1} Now if you want to get back to 'if we believe the scientists Gobeklli tepee speculations are correct'--- as based on their pathways of discovery --- then I have info Ive read{ in 90's } observed on tv, that is directly related to the comet/asteroids hitting in North America at that 10,950 so year area. No crater remains because they/it mainly hit ice pack that was already in receding ice age phase. So at lot of ice melted and cause much fresh water to flow into Atlantic ocean.

It is older info that the Gobeklli article states has been alledged to have been debunked by some over the years, So as article states in Gobeklli Tepee--- if scenario is true as believed those scientist types ---then it is confirmation of the comets/asteroid and fragments impatcing Earth at those approximate times.

They have found Buckminister Fullerene-- or just the fullerene's ---in some of those ice cover impact areas, and in some caves North or South Carolina. They state that these Fullerenes can only be created by extreme impacts created by impacts to Earth.

2} Ive seen some tv show that show how some spear heads in they found North and/or South Carolina were very similar to types found in French caves{ European cave-man }

My statement previously above in post "90-99% "of Indians connected to Asia, leave out those Indians/Cave-like indigenous who may have come from Europe. So the story goes, as a result of the asteroid type impacts, the Mammoth died off, as did the Saber Tooth Tiger--- their well preserved bones have been found in marshes of FLorida --.

So these East coast Euro-Indians that survived the horrendus weather changes-- maybe only handful -- and migrated west to eventually meet the Folsom head Paleo Indians. If I recall correctly they developed this scenario/speculation,based on some spear heads in Texas, that, greatly resemble the East coast spear heads found in that or those caves of North/South.

Did you follow of those connections back to Gobeklli Tepees confirmation that asteriods hit at around that time?

3} Ok, the one most recent tv show I saw, relates back to the land bridge and only a handful of people making it from Alaska to North America...{ to be clear here, I'm more in favor of trusting the water pathways but thats another story }...

However, this program was very convincing with their line of logic based on computer recreations and observations of Earths Terra Firma from Alaska into the N.A, around 10, 15,00 years ago or more. {?}

Anyway their scenario shows a pass passage/opening from Alaska to US that would come out around Montana or so. Oh yeah, I recall now that this whole scenario stems from bones of woman found in deep water caves on East Side/Gulf Side of Mexico.s Yucutan.

I cant recall all of the details of their scenario, or at least not correctly for sure, so best stop there.

r6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARDAV70
I read some several years back that Gobeklli Tepe seemed to have been intentionally buried. I can't recall where I read this or who said it, nor do I know if this is true if what significance it would have. That's it's immensely larger than Stonehenge yet predates it by thousands of years is fascinating to say the least.
I'm not so sure with established paradigms we have an accurate picture of ancient life, culture and society as more and more puzzling discoveries seem to be surfacing concerning the complexity of the human being.
One rather earth shattering thing. Anthropologists and paleontologists insisted that North America was peopled by Asians who came over a land bridge at the Bering Straits. Genome study has shown this is not the case and forces researchers to reject not only the land bridge theory, but that they were the same people descended from those indigenous people that currently occupy Asia.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman