View Single Post
Old 28-04-2019, 12:12 AM
Experiencer
I tend to feel it is loved ones or your guides. One night I was sitting at my computer and I felt a sensation of fingers lightly going up through my hair by my right ear. It happened 3 times. By the third time I spoke out to my fiance' who was sitting next to me and said I think somebody is here. He is not as open as I am so many times dismisses anything spiritual I feel or experience. Anyhow, the next day my sister calls me at my work and tells me an Aunt of ours (who was not ill of health) and young enough still was found dead in her bedroom. Long story short it was thought clinically that she had died of an aneurism. Family was trying to deduct the time she died because they had spoken to her via text message around 6:30pm and all the way until 7:30pm. I remembered when I felt the sensations around my ear in my hair and that was around 9-9:30pm. I truly feel this was her coming to me because when she was living she knew I was open. This knowing I had was confirmed when a shaman I go to (who is also a friend) had channeled her. She did confirm she was tyring to reach out to me because she had difficulty at first accepting her death. So I do firmly believe that sensation is caused by spirits and specifically loved ones trying to reach out to us.