View Single Post
Old 25-09-2017, 04:12 AM
Master
@ Fairycrystal What traits do you have that you think are not Taurus in you. I have a Gemini moon. I can be quiet, but also very chatty at the same time. If I am close to someone, I will get into conversations with them about anything and everything, and it can go on endlessly lol. That's like a contradiction there. I remember in school once my teacher said " You need to open up, you are too quiet, learn to interact " and then my girlfriends chirped in saying " She talks a lot, she is not that quiet "And everyone smiled. I guess that is like a trait I have. This is like a contradiction. Reason I get along with Gemini to a certain extent but I feel I have better matches than Gemini. I am also drawn to good sense of humor, I don't like too serious people you know haha. If someone can make me laugh, I am drawn to that person or situation. I feel gemini can easily take a good joke to itself too I feel, if time and situation comes for it. Otherwise I think it's bored easily and can be fickle.