View Single Post
Old 05-09-2017, 03:44 AM
Guide

haha it doesn't sound like you are trying to play a part in humanities upliftment into higher vibrations lol. So continuing to stay in the "lower vibrations" in effect leads you to go down one timeline where what you say could very well happen. We create are realities each and everyday and depending on what we focus on our subconscious works on it lol... so in effect you may feel this cosmic event that gives what you are. If your sour it gives you something sour if your sweet it gives you something sweet.

I never understood why people like and enjoy being morbid and living within the shadow of light but I surmise its all part of balance. I dont think humans know what they truly are since they have been manipulated for millions of years... On the other hand, we come from a genus that doesn't mind scrapping over land or so which is why we are at the focal point in this cosmic battle.

I like to judge humanity based upon its new born who have not learned the world yet. Lol I haven't seen a baby anything be naturally destructive or homicidal lol... no matter what species. I have seen many futures for humanity and see quite an opposite story or at least the continuation of the story once negatives energies are vanquished.. A giant jubilee that throws the whole planet into a giant festival like atmosphere.

But I agree with your words on humanity needing to change but they need to first learn how and by what they are being deceived. The fighting in the streets is essentially at its core a fight for equality or truth but if someone knows that they have a group of people at their disposal without them knowing who the true source is how are they suppose to know which roles to take?

haha I even had a friend who was a satanist... I asked her why she decided to go that route and she told me because Jesus was too mainstream lol There is nothing in the rule books that says you cant be who you are when loving another just because they are who they are? Truthfully I love you and I want you to know it Travis! :)