View Single Post
Old 30-08-2017, 07:33 PM
Deactivated Account
Something ''big'' going to happen in the near future

Don't get the wrong idea, I'm not a doomsday prophet or anything of the sort. Even though in ''New Age'' terms I am someone completely unspiritual with a low vibration, there is something within me that tells me a global event is to take place either in a few years or less, or at some other point in this century. How do I know this? Because humanity is heading towards destruction. We are an evil species who not only harm ourselves, but also this planet. Unless there will be a divine intervention that will shake humanity awake, we may cease to exist within the next two hundred years. Obviously I don't know WHAT is comming, but I think it will be something unimaginable horrifying and terrible this world has never experienced before. It will without doubt put humanity back in it's place and make even the most narcissistic and arrogant person realise how vulnerable and weak they really are. What is it? Judgement day? I don't know. But soon or late everything we have ever known in our lives will change.

Remember that all of what I wrote above is merely comming from my own instincts. I am no prophet and neither did I receive any visions about the future from a divine source.