Thread: Original Source
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 08:01 PM
Experiencer

From Bashar: "understand that the experience that you call physical reality is really nothing but a mirror... literally, physical reality is nothing... it is no thing, nothing... it is no thing.

Use the analogy on your planet of the device that you have that is called a glass mirror... you understand, if you think about it for a moment, that the reflection that you see of your face in the mirror, is not literally in the mirror... the glass has reflected all the light of your face back to you, that's why you see the reflection, which means there is nothing in the mirror... no thing.

The mirror is actually blank... by being a perfect reflector it holds on to none of the light and gives it all back to you... that's why you see the reflection.

Physiological reality, take me literally... is a mirror, it is just a more complex mirror, a holographic mirror... a multi-dimensional mirror, so that you don't always recognize all the reflections as you, but believe me... they are... .all the reflections are you, and I mean literally every object, person, place and thing, every situation... every circumstance, every moment of time and space is you being reflected back to yourself, from the particular point of view you chose to express at that particular moment. Does that make sense to you?