Thread: moldavite
View Single Post
Old 23-10-2010, 07:18 AM
Sungirl

this may go against the general concensus here but ponder this if you will.

Moldavite has always shown you what is in your heart yes? When you are with mo;ldavite you are sad and miss this person?

Why would it suddenly start telling you things that are not true? Is it possible that this person really was right for you? Or is it possible that it is allowing you to express feelings that you are trying to ignore?

I have to say I am troubled by the phrase people have used here "it's not in agreement"? That implies that if you don't get the results you want the stone is at fault?

I can assure you that this is not the case. If we only work with energies to get what we want/expect how will we ever learn anything new. This would be like saying "I spoke to my higher self and it told me something I didn't agree with so it must be wrong"....sometimes spiritual paths are littered with hard truthes that we don't want to hear, crystals are wonderful at showing us those hard truthes. If you get one don't simply assume that the stone needs cleansing, you will never cleanse and program this out of a stone. Try listening to it and to your heart as that is where the truth is.