View Single Post
Old 21-01-2018, 02:11 AM
Master
When spiritual insights come to me sometimes it makes me laugh, it's so beautifully simple in its execution, so hard to get.

Then I forget what it was that made me laugh and I go back to work.

I pray, God help me... it calms my nerves anyway you look at it, and then I feel better.

Cheers... Love you all when I'm smiling and even when I'm not.

But then I can get snarly you must know what I mean about that.

Amilius777, I liked your observations..

Jesus' incarnation was an act of Grace. It was to remind the human species of something we had long forgotten. Our ancestors opened the door to complete free will with no strings attached. The result of course was an advancement but a loss of innocence and "oneness" with the Creator and Creative Spirit-Force. It was two steps forward, one step back. New doors were opened, but the door to oneness in the "physical" dimension with God was closed for over several 10,000s of years.

Jesus came as a "new Adam" to reopen a Door that was closed. Sadly Christians called that our damnation with the fruit and Eve etc. It wasn't so much that. It was a closing off while something else opened up. Everything in life is a blessing and a curse. But in Jesus' act on the Cross it was a reopening for Souls on Earth to the most intimate, unconditional, truest aspect dimension of God- Love, Mercy, and Forgiveness; the Christ Consciousness.

I like this, the act of Gods Grace. Jesus with us, something went wrong, Jesus came back to make it right.
A blessing and a curse is life, true enough.

The truth is Love, Mercy, Forgiveness, and freedom from damnation!

Christ Consiousness in spades.