View Single Post
Old 18-01-2018, 01:47 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by starnight1
But i still feel sad.....
(complicated, i need to think and make a new thread for discussing my thoughts mixed with my emotion.)

I m doing the heart white light meditation now, i dont know it helps the world or not, but i feel it is helping myself.....
Hi starnight1,

When you radiate purified love, you help others as well as yourself. Be sure to visualize drawing in energy with the intake of breath as you do this.

Feeling sad happens to all of us in the flesh at times. It is one of the conditions of corporeal existence.

However, on the Other Side and in the higher planes, with our expanded consciousness in The Light, we come to a state of grace. Consequently, there is much less sadness up there than there is down here. I've had discarnate saints impart this to me. There is also much less abuse from evil up there. That is why, like in Catholicism, being in the flesh has often been referred to as "the veil of tears."

None of us live in a vacuum. When we do our Heart Chakra Radiance/God Yoga we become a Beacon of Light to spirits, influencing them in a positive direction and, as one progresses, even inspiring them with our generated feelings of purified love, compassion, heroism (courage and compassion), purified sensuality, purified affection, etc.

Helping people physically, as I do as a professional caregiver, is important as well for spiritual growth. However, even with daily prayer and meditation, it isn't enough to become an ascended master after one returns to Spirit. You have to do the purified radiance and for a period of years. This isn't taught in traditional religions or in most metaphysical schools of thought...yet...but will be taught later on.

Case in point: Mother Teresa. She spent decades helping the poor and sick in Calcutta, India. But after she died her consciousness never expanded in The Light to the point of becoming an ascended master. How do we know that? Because if she were an ascended master she would be back in India: performing energy healings and serving the poor, as that was her focus. It would be absolutely undeniable.

An ascended master, even as a lesser god, has more chi/ki/prana - translating into more telekinetic ability - than any sorcerer or prophet, past or present.

So you see, it may seem trivial to use HCR daily and conscientiously. However, in reality, it is the exact opposite!

Using Heart Chakra Radiance daily makes one's life a spiritual event!

The Universe and The Light needs spiritual masters and Heart Chakra Radiance/God Yoga is how we get there.