View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 05:20 PM
Administrator
Hello

I never take anything said to me personally, I am an open mind to what is out there and I so for many years begged not to be like me, to the point I almost took my life at 16 over it all. I have come to understand that this is just whom and what I am and if I can "freely" bring some closure and peace I will.

I worked for 3 years as a Medium for a UK TV show behind the scenes remotely to look at possible locations for the show. This show did not provoke they investigated and helped clear and move those on trapped. I too noted that it was "hyped up" for ratings (insert scream here) sort of things. I do not condone the investigations where they provoke or where they are not there in a pure way to help.

I agree that the dead need to be let be, I never force a contact (nor do I feel you can do so) if someone is willing to come to me so be it. With readings I open that door is all and the rest is up to those in Spirit. I trust in being protected by a Higher Power, Guides ext.

I too know that there are some that go to places that are so called haunted and feel nothing at all, been there done that. Its the same with Graveyards the dead do not stay there that is a place for the living.

How does it all work, that is not yet proved on any level that it does work, like many things its about walking a pure and honest path with whom you are, and staying clear of the "greed" that being like me can bring on to profit.

Lynn