View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 01:21 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convolution
I'll watch that- thanks!
I have a hard time wrapping my mind around that idea of living all of our lives at the same time. I imagine, then, that at the end of this one all lives would be complete. It wouldn't explain how some people can witness the end of their own lives in past lives, though. But it's an interesting scenario to consider

I lied - the ideas about time are in this one - Fabric of the Cosmos - the Illusion of Time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5laj...CwMSJd&index=2

If you start at approx 22:00 and go till 29:00 they explain Einstein's theory that the past, the present and the future are all now, and all exist at the same time.

I didn't say I understand it (science is hard for me to grasp, but I understand it better over time LOL) ....just that it helps to explain to me how it is possible to connect to someone from another time.

Dolores Cannon called this stuff mind candy. She used to say, if an idea bends your mind, just consider it mind candy and don't worry about it.

I find, over time, that I have become more open to different ideas that I never would have considered as not absolute when I was younger. And some ideas I encounter, I just have no time for.

I just have one more video to share. This is also one of my favorites. It is a deleted scene from the movie, The Secret. And yes, The Secret was originally based upon the teaching of Abraham, as one of the sources of information for the movie, and Australia (I think the author lived in Australia?) decided that they could not show the movie on their TV unless they took Abraham out of it, because apparently Australia wasn't ready for this info. I find that fascinating that over the years, a lot of what we could have know earlier was edited out by the thoughts of others who thought we wouldn't be ready for any of this. Anyway, I believe we are all here to help each other out, we are all teachers, and when we come to understand how what we might know might help someone else, and we can share, then why not try to uplift another?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z52H1WoLycY

I have been accused of oversharing before (in my real life LOL). So I will stop now. Thank you - this has been fun for me :)