View Single Post
Old 04-12-2018, 02:32 PM
Master

Reincarnation - as I have come to believe it anyway, and always take what anyone else says with a grain of salt - take what you want and leave the rest. The best explanation I have ever been given about reincarnation was by the Quantum Physicist. If I can find him, I will post a link. He was showing these "lines of time" all stacked up together. Since time is only a construct, these lines of time were not moving. He explains it so much better than I ever could, but I got from that, and from other things I have learned, that we are living all of our reincarnational lives all at the same time, so they are all accessible to us any time we want to try to access them.

I think Seth is the expert of explaining how you can access something learned in another our your lives in this life. Say you want to learn how to play the piano, and in another life you are a concert pianist. You could, if you learned how, access that other life and bring that knowledge into this one. Which explains why sometimes we just know stuff, but we don't know how that we know...

Found him! Brian Greene - the Fabric of the Cosmos - Nova: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsOi...BTG 1wVCwMSJd