Thread: Time of death
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 03:24 AM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylou
I don't know how many of you watch Kelli in the Raw or how many even know about her, but she died once and came back. She explained that we do decide when we die on a higher level though (unless we are in-tuned with that higher level, then we will actually be aware). And that we have several "exit points" where we can choose to go if we want. If we want to leave outside of those exit points, we can't. Hence, people who try to kill themselves and can't. She uses examples from her own life. I'm one to try to believe my own experiences unless I see someone who I can tell is very knowledgeable and really isn't trying to gain anything out of it. And then I use my discernment and compare to my own experiences.

Some near death experiences say that they were given a choice, and I'm sure that there is a reason for it, but spirit already knows what the answer will be, so--did they "really" have a choice? It wasn't their time.... S B is a proponent of exit points, which for me is another reason not to believe it....