View Single Post
Old 28-03-2018, 10:02 AM
Seeker

Thank you jerseyguy77 for your very interesting reply.

The reason I asked about where your sessions were held was that there is a lovely ruined Norman church not too far from me and every time I visit my head "buzzes" with the spiritual activity, I was thinking of trying my Spirit Box there. A couple of years back when part of a Mediumship development circle, I was told by the leader that he would not want his developing mediums to go there as he knew black magic was practised there. Rather rashly, I had been thinking of trying my luck there - suitably protected and grounded.

Having heard your story and followed your Reddit link, that might not be such a good idea so thanks for that.
I do notice however that neither you nor the Reddit poster mention anywhere about being grounded or properly protected or closing off after the experiments and that I find very risky and worrying. I do get the impression that the Reddit poster might be someone who is of a too sensitive disposition to be doing this kind of thing, I'm no expert so I hope I am wrong.

One thing that we don't know is would you and the other person have developed clairaudience anyway if they had not gone down the chosen path or was the EVP experiment totally responsible for causing the problem.

If you really do find the spirit voices too much perhaps you could post in the Mediumship section asking for advice or help which i am sure would be willingly given.

Chris.