View Single Post
Old 13-01-2018, 12:44 AM
Master
Relationship Tarot Reading Thread

I was hoping if we could do a relationship exchange/ compare thread, since a lot of people posts question on partnerships. relationships.

The theme of the thread is to explore relationships.

How to play

A posts a question and posts a reading on their own question, B takes the question and posts reading for A. Ask their own question ad reading / cards picked etc. C posts reading for B, ask their own question and posts their own reading on their own question, D takes their question and so on.

1) Do a reading for whoever's turn it is (see "next reading for ____" tag) and post in-thread. The choice of deck or spread is entirely up to you.

2) Post your question . Post you own interpretation with the cards etc about your question.

3) Post feedback after you've received your followup reading.

4) Please write "Next reading for ___[last reader's username here]___" at the bottom of every post to make it easier to keep track of who's turn it is to be read for.

This is not a freebie thread. Please don't post on this thread asking for a reading when you cannot offer reading to another. This is an exchange thread. Please leave feedback for the one who has taken time and effort to read for you.
To prevent misuse of this thread, I encourage members to ignore any 'hey I'm not good at this, but can someone do a reading for me? I really need one' posts. That's not fair play! The correct home for these posts is the Reading Requests forum.

The aim of this thread is to encourage interaction, gather support and improve quality of readings and communication between the community of tarot readers on this forum. Please be considerate for the one you are reading for .

You can use only Tarot for this thread.

Lets get this thread started

Next reading for angelic star
Quote:
A message that stands out for me about relationships ?

My reading on my question.
(If you ask a question you have to post your own interpretation of it. this leaves room for more understanding and improvement
)

Ace of swords, Queen of Swords

Learning to move beyond the mind and having more focus and direction in regards to relationships, having more confidence about partnerships.