View Single Post
Old 25-10-2006, 12:04 PM
Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapis
Jaycee,

Good stuff you!

I can't tell you how many years I've been hearing and half remembering my other life. My life at night while I'm asleep and much more easily aware of larger aspects of larger aspects of certain things and certain realities/dimensions.

It's really common to NOT remember about 95% of what we learn while in our other lives, our night lives. It's kind of like trying to run 220 electricity (expanded awareness) down into smaller 110 wiring system (awake or daily awareness). It usually just dosen't hold or connect for the most part. But......not to worry because at that slightly higher, faster level of being, we DID get it all and it's all still there in us even though we may not have instant access to it down here in our daily awareness.

One of the many reasons why this sort of Training or Teaching is happening to us (and it's happening to far more than you'd guess people) while asleep, is that it's so much of an easier and faster way to receive higher dimensional information. No stress, no fuss, no muss just straight 'downloads' from like you said Jaycee, our Guides and/or our own Higher Selves. Eventually these Teaching or rather RE Teachings help us to become better at holding open our expanded awareness for longer and longer periods of time while in our physical bodies.....getting that 220 energy directly! This is channeling our own higher aspects while in physicality. This is another huge aspect of ascension. We are actually working from both sides of the consciousness and dimensional fence so to speak! Our Guides and Higher Selves are at another level screaming at us constantly trying to help us down here by building a consciousness bridge from Their Side. And......the better we get at remembering these Teachings and meetings and the intense information given us at night, we start to work on building a consciousness bridge from this physical side of the energy/consciousness fence too. Then magically one day (very soon by the way), there's NO bridge anymore! We've met ourselves on the middle of this consciousness bridge which instantly transforms us and reconnects us directly with all those Guides and our own Higher Selves. No more need for any "middle man" so to speak. This is one very large and very important aspect of our ongoing Ascension processes.

I hope I was able to accurately express what I was trying to.

That's hit a nail right on my head Lapis, and i reckon my spirit guide would have loved to have hit it
Last year on the way home from a fishing trip i decided to go into a spiritualist church and see if i'd get a reading. There were about 15 people in the congragation , and after the spiritualist had done is meditating we sang a few hymms and said some prayers, this was the first time i'd ever entered a spiritualist church, and i'd been tempted for some time. To my amazement the spiritualist looked at me and said "right i'm coming over straight to you....i have a gentleman to my left who is your spirit guide, he is an Egyptian but he has got a 7lb hammer waving it over your head" (see where i'm coming from now) the spiritualist went on to say " that he feels like he wants to bang his head on a tree because he just cant seem to get through to you that you have to open up more....he said you can do it but you wont " he went on and this really fascinated me he said " Your right eye is very sensitive to bright lights and whilst i'm looking at your eye i can see a hole in it where light escapes and it's making me stand back and hold my hands up to my face" now that was brill because i've had tests on my right eye at the hospital and the hole is a microscopic hole that needed to be found with dyes injected through my body, so that was a fantastic hit from the spiritualist. Then he amazed me more by saying " do you enjoy going on an American internet site has a German " wow he was right again. He also told me that i'm protected by some arch and also went on about colours around me that were significant....i went home a very happy man and must go again soon.