Thread: "Psychic" Kids
View Single Post
Old 29-10-2018, 04:27 PM
Guide

I have something a little different going on with my nephew. He is only one and a half years old. About 3 months before he was born I saw him in a dream and he looked about 2 years old, running around smiling with light brown/blonde hair (which is exactly how he looks now). Also, two weeks before he was born he came into my dream and showed me the day he was born, he had a lot of dark hair and was asking for his father (he was in fact born to weeks later with a lot of dark hair and his father hadn't been with my sister throughout her pregnancy, hence him asking for his father).

Since then he comes in my dreams quite often. Once he said to me clear as day "Hi----(my name)" in a dream. Another dream he told me he knows my sister is going through a rough time emotionally and he told me he trusts me (my sister is going through a rough time with the baby's father not around, and I believe he told me he trusts me because I am my sister's support). Another dream he showed me he was taking his first steps with his walker and smiling and giggling so happy...I told my sister the next morning and she said he just took his first steps the night before with his walker. Another dream he asked me if I saw the video of him walking, my sister had sent me a video of him walking just the night before.

My nephew and sister live 600 miles away so I only see them for Christmas and summer. Last visit, I went to see him and had a horrible migraine over my right eye. As soon as I got there he looked at me intensely and grabbed my right eye exactly where the pain was. Within 10 minutes my headache was gone. Another time I visited him I had been suffering from dizziness. Again he looked intensely at me and very slowly and gently he ran both his little hands down my face. My dizziness went away. Just a couple months ago I was a few days late for my menstrual and dreamt my nephew held his hands on my lower stomach...I woke up that morning with my period.

Last month my sister texted me that they went out to dinner at a restaurant and they had to leave because my nephew was acting very unruly, so they got the dinner boxed up to go. When I was texting my sister back, I had my phone flat on my vanity because I was busy doing my makeup so I typed with one finger. I touched my phone screen and somehow typed "problems" and sent my text to her and I wasn't even trying! Well, they all got food poisoning from the food they took home from the restaurant. My sister said before they went out that night she laid a few gift cards out to various restaurants and the baby pushed that one to the side and chose a different gift card, but they ended up going to the restaurant anyway.

I have all of these dreams and experiences with him written down and I'm hoping to put the pieces together one day. Either my nephew and I share a telepathic connection or we are both psychic. Fascinating stuff.