View Single Post
Old 20-04-2017, 01:18 AM
Seeker

Exclamation Help Astral Projecting

Ok, hello everyone. This is my first post on spiritual forums. I leaned about astral projection a few months ago after watching the film insidious. I imedeately had an interest in the subject. After I learned ab it more about it I decided I would try it. I had some success on the first try and I actually reached the vibrational stage. But after the vibrations passed my body became very dull and I couldn't really feel it anymore. Is this the part where I am supposed to try to get up? I tried visualisation of myself getting up but nothing happened. Am I supposed to accrual my try to move physically because this was sleep paralysis? Also other times I try it I just end up falling asleep.

I think I have actually Astra projected before when I was about 4 or 5 years old. I walked out of my bedroom which my door was usually shut and it felt so real and vivid and when I think back to the memory I know it was something more than a dream. Also I saw all these strange entities like green animals maps and things and I can remebee 💭 by that I had no idea what was good Ng on. Also I am scared of projection because I fear I will see demonic entities like black hag women. Sorry about the bad speller Ng I n typing on a phone.