Thread: Eid Al Adha
View Single Post
Old 19-09-2016, 06:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Thank you 002 Cents. This is lovely.
Bless you, Shadow
I am sorry to misinterpret what you said about goats and sheep. It goes to show we should not take too quickly what is written, when we really don't know the other person's Soul and those they love.
Bless your animal companion too .... ?.....or ?

He already has the love of his life. It's not me. We are just friends he helped me find the strength to get through the darkest hours of my life. Took me under his wing when no one else would or could, despite the fact that he already had more than enough on his plate. Made sure I was remembering to eat and sleep to keep up my strength for my kids...

Even now he still finds the time to nag me about not smoking because I had a pulmonary embolism in Feb and it could actually kill me.

Those are the kinds of friends you never forget... even if I do still hiss at him a lot. Which he certainly doesn't have to stick around for but does anyway.

(and no I am not who he was talking about when he made the hissing reference, it was an actual cat... I just found it an amusing analogy as I def don't make it easy... and I know you are asking yourself right now, "How could cents ever be difficult to deal with?" lol ... I have the patience of a saint right? ... *hopes you caught the sarcasm there*)