View Single Post
Old 15-01-2017, 02:08 PM
Master
Great elucidation, Bart!

But very 'slanted' toward MIND (mental) growth, evolution, peak-realization, I think (with my mind )

The way I think and feel about Life (God, Creation, What have you), there's also the ubiquitously ever-present universal/innate component of SPIRIT (emotionality) and consequent growth, evolution, peak-relation of thangs like LOVE and JOY in relationship with others, which as far as I can tell continues to flower and fructify (presumably accompanied by greater and great 'mental' realizations) after we have 'learned' as you put it all that Earth living can 'teach' etc.

The truly clear 'resolution' of the issue of 'evil' that you share does not do 'justice' to 'goodness', IMO, because the wonderfulness and wonderment of there LOVE and JOY are not proportionately addressed in said WISDOM-oriented perspective. Not that I think you don't 'see' or experience said spiritual components of Life (I don't know you well enough to have an opinion on the matter), just that I wish to add them to the evolutionary-growth 'picture' so they don't inadvertently become 'eclipsed' in readers' MINDS.

Hitler couldn't/wouldn't have perversely 'enjoyed' and so 'wreaked' the havoc he did if LOVE and JOY had been greater components of his 'program', yes?