View Single Post
Old 17-09-2017, 05:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Some mistakes a fatal. There are some climatologist who believe we have already past the humanity-will-survive limit of PPMillion greenhouse gases.
r6

Is all you want to talk about is climate change? ???

No matter what the thread is about you always find a way to interject climate change into the conversation......its like you're manic on this subject!!!

Have you ever considered joining one of the many climate change forums on the internet. ...there's a ton of them. ...and that's what they talk about ....

Imagine a whole forum full of hand wringing enviromentalist whack jobs all on one forum....that should be nirvana for you! You could talk about how we're all going to die from warming....rising seas and cow farts to your hearts content. ....

The subject here is life is a festival. ......and it really is!
We do in fact live in a golden age! We are healthier and by and large live much longer than ever before in our history..

Food as a rule is plentiful around the world.....the only place you find poverty and starvation are in countries run by despots.....like North Korea.

Life good for the majority of the people on this planet......I've traveled extensively to many places that are considered third world....Africa. ...south America. ...and the fact is people are generally happy....even in places where you don't find modern conveniences like running water....
People are happy.....they dance and sing in the evenings. ....they raise there children. ....again life is mostly good.

Are there some ills that go with a golden age. ...of course! But by and large....things are good for more of humanity than ever before.

I'll repete something I posted just a couple of days ago in another thread. ...

In the 200, 000 years we've been on the ecological scene....the human species has been on the brink of extinction more than once.....through hot climates. ...And ice ages.....good times and bad....but we've always managed to survive....

Why? For at our core we are the smartest and most adaptable species the world has ever known. ....we are the thinking hunter....and our genetic heritage is a proud one..

Deep down I feel that no matter what we face in the future. ....the cunning, thinking hunter that we are will find a way to survive. ....

Life trully is a festival! !!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!

Last edited by Lucky 1 : 17-09-2017 at 06:12 PM.