View Single Post
Old 21-08-2017, 06:28 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by noxlumina
I wonder if I am one. I'm 41 and I've been coming to terms lately with feelings of... being different in drastic ways, from how I was my entire life. I can't describe it. It's like I have the memories of the person I was, but looking back at them, it's like watching a video of someone else's life. I don't even like the same things anymore. Yet I care deeply about the people closest to me. I used to feel like I was just drifting through life and didn't feel any connection to my body. I feel a connection now. It's almost as if I was a walk-in *before*.

I don't know what is different. I did go through some health issues. I use medical marijuana on a regular basis for some of those issues.

I hope you dont take this offensive but this could be a way to distances yourself from a life you have lived but you feel like you didnt life it for yourself but others. you are taking distance from it, like disowning the responsibility.

What do you think of that? Do not say no directly, just think about it for yourself.