View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 09:21 PM
Newbie ;)

Smile thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLioness11
I have been asked to go into more detail, about my experience…

So, I’m “filling in” with things I had skipped over so as not to make my post too huge.

I was completely unaware of what was going on with my physical body while I was there. I was only given details by medical staff and family later.

I was in a coma, and at some point my heart stopped and they were able to bring me back…

I became aware of myself in complete darkness, I sensed beings in the darkness. They were hungry, prowling “dark” energy. I was terrified and when I focused on them I felt hopeless and vulnerable, I also felt their elation.

It was then I noticed a pinprick of light. As I stared at it and as I began to move toward it….I felt protected, loved and cherished.
As the darkness faded away, I became aware of the people waiting for me. There was a teacher who had taught my mother. She came because of her great affection for my mother. As I walked through them and looked at each person I understood the connection to me and experienced snippets of memory that exemplified the relationship.

The crowd parted and I sensed that the man and woman there… had a stronger connection to me than the others and that was why everyone else stepped back, out of respect.

She was wearing an old cotton housedress and clunky old shoes, her nylons were bunched up around her ankles. The man was small, slender, had large ears…he had the kindest eyes and was wearing a dark suit and holding an old-fashioned hat.

I looked in their eyes and experienced their memories of my mother. They were my great-grandparents and had raised my mother during her early years.

(Years later I told my mother about this experience and described them. With a sob she ran to her bedroom grabbed a picture of them that had been recently given to her... In the picture they were just as I remembered)

I wish I could do justice to seeing, feeling and explaining what it felt like to experience their memories…all I can say is that I experienced them like I was in their body, like it was happening to me. I felt their fears and prejudices and “saw” why they had them. I knew every experience that shaped their choices.

We parted with a sharing of love. Everyone faded away except for one being (I sensed female energy) that let me see my own life and how my choices affected others good and bad. I understood why people that hurt me acted the way they had, what had happened to them to cause them to behave the way they did. Again, I experienced it in first person. It made it so easy to forgive.

Another amazing thing was… I experienced my life again. Everything I had ever wondered about was answered. Even silly things, like seeing an old beautiful house and wondering about the people that had lived there was answered. None of this happened in normal time… it was a flash of knowing.

One thing I didn’t mention last time was that I am flight crew…so I spend a lot of time flying. Once in awhile I have flown over a storm…seen lightening form in a cloud. It starts with twinkling flashes of energy that shoot to the center of a cloud and shoot down. Prayer works like that…prayer is energy that attracts together and shoots "up". When people of any faith pray selflessly it is beautiful and powerful. More powerful than I had ever thought possible!

At last I was given the choice. Stay or go. There was a group of people(males) that appeared while I made my decision. Here is the crazy part …they were sitting at a long table and being raised in the Christian faith, my mind immediately went to the painting of the last supper. I felt their amusement that I realized they were recreating a familiar and comforting image.

I was shown how much harder it would be for my mother and sister to find their way, if I did not choose to go back. That I could help them learn to love themselves and forgive themselves better on earth.

I selfishly tried to bargain, I was willing to go back but wanted a guarantee that I would not have to stay long. I felt no judgment, just understanding. I was “shown” a few signs…that would tell me I was closer to rejoining them. I was also told that I would forget them until they happened. (And yes…I have already experienced a few)

I was also cautioned that I could lose my way…through negative fearful choices close myself off from the universal energy and I would also be a target of negative forces. I had made my choice, but not shared it yet. I was cherished and nurtured. I felt like they were filling me up for the challenges ahead.

Then I expressed my wish to go back… I awoke in the hospital paralyzed, unable to speak. Slowly my speech returned, and the doctors told my parents and I that it was likely I would never walk again. I simply said, “Watch me!” Three days later I took my first step.

Thank you for the details. Very helpful