View Single Post
Old 29-04-2016, 05:09 PM
Pathfinder
This sounds a lot like Indigo 3. There are (as far as what I've experienced) 3 main types of Indigos. Indigo 1 are the planetary gridworkers. Indigo 2 are the ones typically going into the healing arts. Indigo 3 are the ones that came into the body agreeing to share "the vessel" with a polar soul essence that has agreed to be rehabilitated. Indigo 3 are therefore referred to as the Polarity Integrators, here to create revised blueprints. They tend to have the roughest time recognizing their mission/awakening fully because there is that constant polar struggle within. A lot of Indigo 3 struggle with severe health issues.

edit:
P.S: I'm an Indigo 3. As a kid I was hell, then something shifted and I became a very fairness-oriented youngster but always that opposition inside me. It continued to shift from mental to physical and today I have so many health issues I'm working through now but I take that over the mental battle. I had the Indigo 3 suspicion confirmed a while back by an aetheric surgeon team before I even knew that there was an actual term for this. You can pm me any time :-)