View Single Post
Old 11-11-2019, 05:30 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Sometimes I've read confusing things concerning the Navel chakra. The location to begin with. Some claiming it around the navel, others say it's lower down.
And in a Kundalini book they spoke of a kind of chamber or different tier below the navel on the belly where you could and should store sexual energy after orgasm so you can use it instead of having it go to waste.
Now that made some sense as I could feel there was indeed 'something' below the navel. (Below being 'lower on the belly', not 'deeper in the belly', so in between the belly button (navel chakra) and pubic bone.)

Turns out that when the chakra column goes from 3D to 5D the navel separates into a Navel and Sacral chakra.

It's only since recent years that I've begun to understand and feel the importance of the navel chakra. All chakras are important of course, but somehow the Navel/Sacral seems even more important. Actually the Sacral in this case. It is where intuition lies, feminine strength, the power of creation, the ability to love and to have healthy relationships and so on.
It is creative Life Force.

I always see it as magenta with a hint of peach although apparently in a 5D column it is very light pink.

Hello Fairy,

Last night at midnight I woke up feeling a little pressure just under the navel and it open up a space within feeling like a womb. It was not the dan dien that I felt when I was doing martial arts. The interesting part is that from this womb I could feel all the souls in the Bardo waiting to be reborn.

As a man this was a new sensation to me. Makes me wonder if for women it’s a common thing to feel from their womb all those souls wanting to be reborn.

Regards