View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 08:20 PM
Guide
I was in a vision quest at the time. I saw a lot of interesting things but the place was like a staging area. It was a white room with no boundaries and with each person I spoke to the room changed to fit them and my perception of them. I don't know if I was awake or asleep to be honest, I was aware of things going on in the present but I was completely drawn into the white room. I was there in body it felt like while I know I was not because my physical body was guarded by a Shaman while I underwent the experience. I wish I could be more helpful to you but it is my belief that your father will come to you and he will do so when it is the right time. Time in the spirit realm is meaningless so while to you it has been 5 months to him it could seem like only a few minutes or even seconds. What you have to remember is that your faith in what you know to be true must be solid and unmoving. Let your inner spirit grow with each day and He will come.

May you have Peace and Light,
SC