Thread: Suicide
View Single Post
Old 21-03-2011, 05:55 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by numerouno

Science doesn't believe in coincidence yet it says that after the big bang all matter fell into the right place to create life. Then they say no it didn't happen immediately it took millions of years. Was it millions of years of stuff just floating around then all of sudden matter by a fluke without any guidance to take correct formation initiating life.

yep, that's where my reasoning always stemmed from. It amazes me that most scientists are so adverse to anything remotely religious yet they produce theories based on nothing short of miraculous evidence

To the original poster - What's the honest point of killing yourself just to find out what lies beyond? We're all going to die anyway and sadly that time can be sooner than expected. To be blunt about it, either there's an afterlife or there isn't. If its the latter, you won't know about it because you'll be dead. Based on what I've experienced, the chances of that being the case are next to nil. If its the former, you well be told you're going to live another Earthly life where you won't be aware of your spiritual self either, so you won't have achieved anything other than wasted a potentially beautiful life.

How about living life to the full, creating meaning for yourself and helping others, knowing the best is yet to come, AFTER you have fulfilled all you are meant to here?