View Single Post
Old 20-04-2017, 08:46 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xylospring20
Hello Fremen, Are there any boundaries I should be careful of, and things I should be weary of, especially with Morrigan? I've always liked crows and Ravens, especially Ravens as they've been my favourite bird. How exactly may I commune with them? They always seem to be around me most of the time when birds are here, yet if I go towards them they stay away or fly away, even when I'm still what I'd guess is a good distance.

I've not worked with that being, so any pointers I'd offer would be generally applicable. Boundaries are useful in any relationship, right? So think of it as entering into a relationship and be yourself.

In my experience, working with guides or denizens requires patience. If you are in a place with crows, consider sitting among them, meditate and reach out to them with your mind - gently, respectfully. Bring them offerings like bits of fish and talk to them, be clear about your intentions. If you are not near them, do the same thing in your space. Answers may come in dreams or right there in the moment. Give yourself practical goals and be consistent. It will demonstrate your willingness to connect.

The answers you receive may be unsettling, considering the persona of The Morrigan, but you can run anything that comes up by the people here, I bet, and receive help. My intuition tells me that resonating with her might have health consequences that a person would need to mitigate in order to receive the benefits.