View Single Post
Old 25-01-2011, 11:00 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nalan
Hello and thank you for your kind and thoughtful responses.

Miss Hepburn,
Aww, *blushes* Thanks.

I read that as well, though admittedly, my bible knowledge is limited and I've only begun this research/discovery journey. The concept that Christianity is buddhism is extremely intriguing, and it sends bells ringing all over the place. I must research this more.

Another part, maybe the bible?, that I remember is John the Baptist touched Mary's pregnant belly, and he felt Jesus celebrate. That may just be fiction, but if it isn't, then it's further proof of reincarnation.

Did the Catholic church eliminate reincarnation for monetary reasons? As in prior to Luther's 99 Thesis on the door?

Heimlich, I agree. Are we all God then? Or are we like pieces of a rainbow, the rainbow being God? (That's an image I've had with me to explain existence ever since I can remember.)

Somehow I missed the link, so I will return to this post and edit it.

EDIT: Oh, wow. Not only did I miss the link, but I missed the part where you said you were quoting. Wow, do I feel stupid. Thank you for your patience with me.

Hehe.. no problems, nalan! Check this site out! There is much to read here about the Catholic Church, the Bible, Jesus, Buddha...(it's a search engine in there that's useful...)