View Single Post
Old 25-06-2014, 07:57 AM
dreambreax

Quote:
Originally Posted by vespa68
This sounds like maybe this is the lower to mid astral very close to earth, and not that high up anyway. You read so many different accounts of what the other side is like. Many times I have read that we are mainly just balls of energy and don't even have a form unless we want one. We don't need one. I have difficulty with that one. Between, funny that we would have cars on the other side? I thought we travel by thought.

yes, most people stay there, most people dont change. they doesnt go to higher region, this is due to lack spiritual practice. and we still have cars, plane, building, etc. But their technology, cars design, building design are more advance and futuristicway.

but if we do spiritual practice hopefully we can go to higher plane

The native american indians achieve higher plane, a bit higher plane than average person here. its more peaceful place. but most of themself are still not high enough, but a bit higher. this is due to their culture, their character, their spiritual practice.

the higher plane residence can visit the plane below, but the lower region of the plane CAN'T visit higher plane.