View Single Post
Old 30-08-2013, 09:48 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogermac
I guess there's a bit of a communication problem here. Attracting love is different from attracting a person...
When you attract love it therefore comes with a person, and you're doing it the other way around. You're looking for a person with certain traits and eventually love.

You have to aim for "Love", not a certain "person who happens to love me back". Try to not look for a person and focus only on love, and I truly believe that you'll be surprised such as I was.

When you stop searching for a person with certain traits and focus on love, the Universe will send you love. And because you've expected a certain type of person for such a long time, the Universe might just give you love and the person that you've been looking for :)

What if I don't love him/her back? (let me just answer that one quickly too)
Opportunities are like trains. If you lose one, just wait a while... another one will come by.

Good luck!

I understand what you mean, and trust me, I didn't do this wrong. I wasn't trying to win his love when this started out. I didn't even know him yet. All this stuff came to me at the same time, he came to me at the same time as everything else, and it was literally him that sat down next to me and from then on we were inseperable. Actually at the time I met him, I was trying to get with this OTHER guy who I thought the universe was bringing to me! lol So what a surprise that was! So yeah I totally did NOT try to pinpoint this guy, it wasn't until a few months after I knew him that I really started to want to be with him.