View Single Post
Old 03-06-2016, 10:19 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ask21771

Okay I read the passage.... Do you have a scripture that says all Near-Death Experiences are caused by 'satan'? Do angels of light exist independent of 'satan'? What is the light of God? What of the references to Christ and Light?

John 1:5 - This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

Ephesians 5:14 - Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light

John 8:12 - Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life

The bible says God is light... During an NDE many individuals have reported encountering and being immersed in a white light that emanates unconditional love. So you read a bible passage that says 'satan' can masquerade as an angel of light - but why would you link these NDE experiences involving light with 'satan' when the bible also says God is light?