View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 10:36 AM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mind's Eye
See comments above in blue...
Or you could just use the quote function
Quote:
And the theory of evolution has a difficult time explaining why man has an imagination and creates. After all, it is not an important trait for the basic survival of a species.. hence it puzzles evolutionists as to why man is this way.
I so agree. The theory of evolution has some nasty holes in it, which is why I don't believe in this theory.
The same as i don't believe in the numerous spiritual theories about creation.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AC
(editied)I have not met a person who can verify they will not not die.
I have met\listened to plenty of people however, who imagine\theorize\beleive they will live forever.
Those people are in denial and perhaps a little disillusioned.
Jumping to conclusions is a human pasttime.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AC
Considering i have spoken many words in my post, why have you singled out 'species' as the only one you regard as being tossed?
Because by using that word in the context in which you did; it is a definite indicator that you espouse the philosophy of the pseudo scientists whose main agenda is to convince society that there is no higher mind in the universe...
You have come to a specific conclusion about me based on my usage of one word...you're awesome !
I have never said in SF there is no higher creative mind.
I know, you would have to search a lot of posts to verify this, but I'm not a fan of lying.
I can only conjecture that you have encountered others who claim there is no higher creative mind and they also have used the word 'species', so you simply placed me in the same category as them.
Quote:
Some cling to a hope of an afterlife out fear, that is true. Others have a deeper reason for doing so. But those steeped in the unbalanced facts cannot grasp that reason... no matter what you tell them.
And what unbalanced facts are you referring to?
Quote:
If you did the home work, you would understand the actual multitude of evidence that points to the universe being designed, rather than just happening by chance.
I have never said the universe happened by chance.
How do you come up with these conclusions about me?
Quote:
It also stumps science that life seems to have sprang up on earth quickly, as soon as earth was able to support life. And the non-believing scientists have also said that they are not sure how that happened. AND... it could not happen unless some higher outside force took a hand in constructing life as we know it.
Not a fan of the scientific method of observation huh?
Quote:
...that dismantle the guys and gals who say that they have it all figured out and know how life came to be and all of the "solid" evolutionary facts.
This includes both scientific and spirituallly minded people who claim to know it all.
Quote:
The very fact you asked why about studying this subject shows that you do jot have a clear understanding of its findings and implications.
Ah no, that's just your conclusion, i assume, triggered by seeing the word "'species"
Quote:
Yet the intelligently continue to explore to find out.
That would be both scientific and spirituallly minded people.
~still puzzled~ Which one? And what theory do you percieve i was presenting?