Thread: Krishna
View Single Post
Old 13-03-2018, 02:00 PM
Master
That is one definition of Buddha`s life, however I do not believe Buddha was an Avatar, his very life story is one of spiritual growth, development from the human condition to realisation. Buddha is an example of the path we will all need to take to reach realisation. In this my beliefs differ to most hindus who believe he is an Avatar of Vishnu. I also believe that the Kalki Avatar is here now on the Earth, again, this point of view is different to the mainstream, and I get swathes of vedic calculations thrown at me when I mention it. Never the less, I remain happy with my perception of things. Truth is these points of argument are unimportant, what is important is a steady personal growth, of spiritual practice,self discipline, love and joy through correct action. This process is `lumpy` not smooth, this path is knobled, it goes up and down and is always changing. Through this process, as the masons say `the rough excrescences are smoothed`. We all need to spend less time on the field arguing and more time in the shrine room and with our families, loving.